Monday, June 13, 2005

What Light Through Yonder Clouds Break...

Finally. Some sunshine in this part of Kansas. After a morning of rain, the sun finally came out. After today, it will be sunny. Even better, it will be sunny the ENTIRE day! Damn. I will be inside being "productive." Wait...I might be able to look outside every so often. Yeah...now that's the life. Weird. I am placing intrinsic value into a natural phenomenon that has been absent for a while.
Any more rain and I would have turned into a freaking vampire. Or as albino as I turned when I was a Computer Science major. I got out and became an English major. It was one of the best decisions I made. Some people I knew got "monitor skin," a rare occurence where those deprived of sunlight get a strange greenish tone in their albinoid-like skin color. Now that was freaky.
I think that I shall bask in the glorious light and enjoy the sun. Until more rain comes. Whenever that is. Oh well. I shall get some natural vitamin D.

In honor of my English major (traditional emphasis--think British and American Literature with a side of linguistics) and my bizarre sense of humor, Vampire Shakespeare Theater. Enjoy.

ROMEO: But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun...AGHHH! THE SUN!!!

That's all for now.

No comments: