Thursday, June 23, 2005

Living On The Edge

Greetings and welcome back to the Un-Zone. It's time for another post in this blog. I hope for those who read this blog, the entries have been entertaining or have given some insight into who I am as a person. Comments are welcome, but please try no to use "Anonymous." At least come up with some name, even if it is dorky. Anonymous is so passe. And another thing. The stuff I write about might be uninteresting to you. It might be amazingly obvious. Deal with it. It's my blog and I will write about whatever the hell I feel like. If you want to comment on how stupid it is or what I am saying sounds obvious, fine. Even if you want to state how self-inflating I am becasue I am a law student and because of that, I must think everything I say must be important, go ahead.

Anyways...back to the topic I am going to write about.

I am having the weirdest dream lately. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. I hear shadowy voices telling me to come closer and closer. It's total darkness. I can't see anything. I have the feeling that the voices are familiar, but I can't exactly name who they are. I listen to what they say and I follow their instructions. I walk and walk. Then they tell me to stop. I stop.
The voices say, "Welcome to the edge of the world. Come closer. Look over and see what is beyond..." I find myself walking right up to the edge. My toes are just dangling over. Just when I see the darkness disappearing, right at the moment I can see what's beyond, the dream ends.

Then I wake up, wondering what the hell did I dream and what in the world does it mean. It's disturbing, but strangely fascinating at the same time. I want to know what happens, but I don't at the same time. Maybe it's a message telling me to be daring for once and make changes in my life. Live it at full speed. Or it could be something else, something I don't want to know.

I'll find out the ending to this dream, whether I like it or not.

That's all for now. Goodbye from Jayhawk Country.

1 comment:

The Kansas Law Student said...

All you law students are the same...you use big words just to intimidate everyone and you think you are such a big deal...

OR

"I wish I had enough motivation to go to law school...instead, I think I'll post anonymously on someone's blog who is since I have nothing better to do with my time"...