Monday, November 07, 2005

Words, Words, Words

After the massive post yesterday, I thought I would take a break yesterday and today. I didn't. I started writing Chapter Four. If you get slapped by the muse, you follow her bidding. I decided to cointinue the break from poking fun at law school. I'll get back to that later.
Some people have asked me if the characters are based upon people they know at the law school I attend and have hazarded guesses. In short, yes and no. Those who read this blog (law school people) might note similarities with people they know and meet everyday. Some characters are based upon actual people and some characters ARE not based upon actual law school students. They're completely fictional and exist only in the mind of the author. This brings up the concepts of mental images and what defines who you are. That's another post for another time...


I've posted up the beginning of Chapter Four.
The main character begins his lecture into the rare and wonderful world of word history and the differences between geeks, nerds, and dorks. That's what you get when you become an English major. You rant and rave about words, words, words. Tomorrow, comes the main lecture. If you want to know the difference between the terms, you'll love what comes up next.

That's all.

No comments: