Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Saga Continues

It's another update to the NaNoWriMo 2005 Entry. It's a continuation of Chapter One. To sum it up nicely, this entry makes fun of Constitutional Law and the main character has an IM conversation with an old friend from high school.

I found this post very easy to write. I mentally composed most of it last night and somehow remembered most of it this morning. The outline I wrote for this section was the following:

1. Make fun of Constitutional Law in as many ways as possible
2. Make fun of law school casebooks
3. IM conversation with friend
4. End chapter

I think I might have a talent for writing prodigious amounts of stuff in short amounts of time. This speed-novel writing thing could be a hidden talent. Then again, law school students learn how to write a bunch of stuff in short amounts of time.

That's all for now.

No comments: