Thursday, November 03, 2005

And Yet Another Installment

It's another installment in the continuing Gray Hall story. I worked on this section last night and finished it this morning. As MacGyver said, "Another day...another set of possibilities." I guess I'm a sucker for mornings. What did I write about today?
To sum up, the main character is at a party. He expounds on mental pictures of people. He also explains his obsession with doing things the "right way." It's much better and much more entertaining when you actually read the post.
So I like writing. It's a lot more fun than doing other stuff like reading a bunch of statutes involving corporations or perfection rules in secured transactions or...you get the point. Just typing that kinda made me tired.

Right now, I'm thinking NaNoWriMo is fun. Maybe I'll think of this experience differently when I can't think of anything to write. It's possible, but there are enough strange people and crazy things that happen in law school. Plenty of fodder to poke fun at.

That's all.

No comments: