Monday, November 14, 2005

End of Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven has finally concluded. To sum up, Jake discovers that drunk people say the craziest things and that all Asians supposedly look alike.

In other news, I wrote an article making fun of the Kansas School Board decision on science standards for the Brief-Brief. That was amusing. I tried to put in as many pointed barbs and crazy statements as possible, all while making it as factual as possible, unlike the science standards. I also make a modest proposal. You'll have to read it when the November issue is posted. Or you could drop by the law school and pick a paper copy of it.
I also wrote a mock Uniform Grading Code. It is meant to be satire about the supposedly objective ways law school essay exams are graded by the professors. I'll post it or I'll submit it to the Brief-Brief.
Lawrence Tynes mysteriously forgot how to kick field goals. Then again, the Buffalo field goal kicker couldn't kick straight also.

I'm going to be a year older very soon.

That's all for now.

No comments: