Monday, November 21, 2005

A Big Bad Post and Other News

Greetings and welcome to The Un-Zone.

I was busy this weekend. I had an early birthday celebration on Sunday. That was fun. I would have been celebrating it today, but, alas, there is an Evidence Review Session today at 5:00 PM. It shouldn't be too bad. I like Evidence. One of the few classes I actually enjoy at law school. The other is Estates and Trusts. Go figure. These sentences are really shorter than normal.
Anyways, I'm a year older today. I don't feel any different. Nothing much has changed. Being optimistic, 1/4 of my life has gone away. It is now time to use that alien technology I appropriated from the mother planet. I must now suck the life force out of humans to survive from now on...
I had the weirdest dream last night. Something involving me losing all ability to speak English but gaining the ability to speak fluent Spanish. When I woke up, I was speaking Spanish. Creepy. I haven't used Spanish since...well...high school.

Today's update in the Gray Hall saga is very long. Because I didn't post during the weekend, you get an extra-long section from the story. It's the end of Chapter Ten PLUS all of Chapter 11. If you ever wanted to know where the fodder for crooked lawyer jokes come from...read Chapter 11. Think of it as a Personal Bankruptcy section involving ethics and morality.

That's all for now.

No comments: