Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Chapter 12 Is Up and Running...

I just posted up Chapter Twelve of the Gray Hall story. The main character celebrates his birthday. In addition, one also learns about his habit of waking up at 6:00 AM every day, without fail, despite falling asleep at 2:00 the previous night and functioning perfectly well the entire day. You also learn about his love of having his eggs cooked a certain way and the method he uses to get them that way. Yeah, and there's something about Facebook and other random stuff. What else would you, the constant reader expect?

I had fun last night. Nothing like celebrating a birthday than with well, a two hour long Evidence review session. Woohoo. Enough said.

Yeah, I posted up a handy-dandy, super-nifty NaNoWriMo dynamic word counter. It keeps track of lots of stuff like word count and how much time is left until the entire thing is over. I'm ahead of schedule. I probably won't be finished with the saga however. This is going until I think it is done.
Another thing. I posted up a section. Then I didn't like it. And I modified it. Then I...well, the final results are posted up. I stopped myself. So, what you see on Gray Hall is the results of being too picky.

That's all for now.

No comments: