Thursday, November 17, 2005

Chapter Nine and I'm Feeling Fine...

Chapter Nine of the Gray Hall story is finally done. Jake survives his finals...including the dreaded Evidence, Business Associations, Secured Transactions, Estates and Trusts, AND the Constitutional Law final. In addition to Chapter Nine being finished, the semster is finished for Jake. Unlike my semester. It's going to be done soon, very soon. Time to make outlines and gripe about the lousy way things are graded.

My word count is over 31K. About 20K more and I've hit the goal of 50K. But I might go over considering the pace I'm going at right now. I'd hate to abruptly end this just because I've reached 50K. So I'll probably go over. It's time for an interlude tomorrow about law school finals.

That's all for now.

No comments: