Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Update to Gray Hall

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time to do one of those update thingies.

After much ado over nothing, I finally posted the first installment of Gray Hall Two. The working title for this moment is Gray Hall Two: High School Wants Their Drama Back. For those who are in law school, you will know what I am talking about when it comes to the name of this title. For those who are not in law school, you will soon find out. Put simply, law school shares many eerie similarities to high school. It is like the Bowling for Soup song, "High School Never Ends."
I would have posted the first installment earlier, but I just didn't like how the first chapter was written so I rewrote some parts of it. And that led to other stuff being changed and modified and well, the great editing bug struck. Go figure.
I should have the other chapters coming out a little more regularly, depending on how busy the schedule becomes. I'm guessing that it will be busy considering that law school (the final semester) begins on Friday. Oh the joy. I can feel the awful, tingly feeling already.
As soon as I get chapters finished to my standards, a notice will be stated on this blog as soon as it is published and ready for public viewing or shaming or whatever happens.

That's all for now.

No comments: