Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Changes to the Un-Zone

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only known site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for an update.

If you haven't noticed already, I have made a change to this site. I have changed the template to a brand new one. I decided that the old one was kind of dull and so I had it fixed. The Un-Zone got renovated. Or it could be a minor paint job.
As of this moment, I think I like the changes. I can always go back to the old template design if I want to.

In other news, I have Chapters One and Two finished for Gray Hall II. The first actual web installment should be up some time this week.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

whatdoyoumean? said...

James Un? Asian Comedien? You're the guy who does Gary Lezak jokes! Its me, the piano playing comedien. I was just looking for Lawrence bloggers, and I found you! Hilarious! I like your stuff, check out my blog and tell me what you think. I like your stuff.

http://bryanreynolds.blogspot.com/