Friday, January 05, 2007

A Small Update

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only known site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for a small update to this site so you all know that I am still conscious and relatively alive.

I've now developed a crick in my neck. I tilt my head to the right and it feels fine. I tilt it to the left, and well, it does not feel fine. Yesterday, it was awful. Today, it is much better. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think I might have slept in a funny position and my neck could not take it.

I've started on the Gray Hall sequel. At this moment, I have finished one chapter and am working on three others at the same time. I would have started working in a chronological, beginning to end fashion, but this one chapter just wanted to be written first and so I wrote it first. The other three chapters are in the works, and they are earlier chapters in this sequel.
At this moment, I am not sure if it will be anything like the first Gray Hall story, but I think that it should style-wise for the most part. There will be reoccuring characters from the last story, plus some new characters and locations as well. It should end the series quite nicely. Whether there will be a prequel, I am not sure. I guess I could take that route. But then again, I might not, at least for now.
Will I post up stuff anytime soon...that depends. I think that for now, probably not. Once I get the earlier chapters done and I think that the story seems complete in those chapters, I think I will. For some reason, I am liking the online "quasi"-book publishing thing.

That's all for now.

No comments: