Friday, September 30, 2005

Sick

Greetings and welcome to The Un-Zone, the site for all things Un. Today's post is brought to you by the letter "F" and the irrational number "e."

I'm not feeling to well today. I have a cold. My eyes are red and my nose is runny. When I'm on cold medication, I act real funny. I'm sneezing and wheezing; thank God I don't have the flu. I'm very contagious and acting outrageous, so I'm going to stay away from you. OK...better stay off that cold medicine. That made very little sense. No officer, I'm not on any drugs.
I haven't been sick in quite a while, at least with a cold. It's been like, what, several years. I've rarely missed a day of school. And I get sick on a Friday. There goes my weekend of washing the laundry and watching television. That and potentially looking at a law school textbook. Oh well.

In other news, I'm signing up for NaNoWriMo(see previous entry) this weekend or next week on Monday. I'm coming up with a name for the online book site, where people can read what I am writing. I'll put up a link on this site so you can easily get there. Hell, I'll probably put up a link on my Facebook profile. Facebook is quite possibly, the greatest time-wasting site ever on the Internet.

That's all for now.

No comments: