Monday, November 13, 2006

An Update To My So Blog...

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for one of those things I like to call an update to this so called blog of mine that I have neglected.


To mangle Annie, like many others (you know the rap version of "Hard Knock Life"), a song about "Tomorrow":
Tomorrow, Tomorrow
I hate ya, tomorrow
Cause that's final trial day!
I had a productive Friday afternoon that ended up with me and my final trial partner more confused than ever. The only good thing about tomorrow is that the freaking Trial Ad madness will be up. I hate this case. I hate this case. Why couldn't things be a little more clear cut? Ah, but that is life.
Another time in my life when I get to wear a suit and look respectable. That's something you don't hear me say that often.

What's up with Kansas City? They lose to the Dolphins? What the...? Then again, the Dolphins were playing very well against Chicago last week, so this probably shouldn't have been much of a surprise. Then again, people think that Chicago is suspect in some ways. Oh well, at least the Chiefs didn't get beat that badly. Three point loss.
Sort of like Texas...now that was a messed up game. Very exciting to watch though. Freeman is one of the best freshman quarterbacks playing right now. K-State came out on Saturday night to play and boy did they play. The third quarter had to be one of the best (at least entertainment wise) quarters in college football. Thirty-five points in fifteen minutes with K-State scoring 21 in about four minutes. Crazy. Crazy.

I have an update to the NaNoWriMo story. I think I am above pace right now. But I am having problems thinking of stuff to write. I guess writing a novel that is a fake book that tells a story using made-up yet realistic sounding documents is making my head spin. I think I just gave myself a headache. Where is the online aspirin when you need it?

Time to go and have fun with International Trade Law and work on Federal Income Taxation. Two classes that I have neglected to study for. And two classes I am most likely going to up to answer questions during class...oh the joys.


That's all for now.

No comments: