Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWriMo 2006

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for an update.

It's that time of the year again. Yes, NaNoWriMo season starts anew. For the next month, you may notice that this blog will look strange...as if this blog was not strange enough for your tastes. I will be posting up my effort for this year's NaNoWriMo on this blog. It's a story about the general unprovability of conspiracy theories.
I knew that reading statutes and all of those indecipherable law school materials would come in handy as instead of following the traditional storytelling method of "Steele pulled out a Baretta 92 pistol from a shoulder holster," it is all told by documents. Basically, I get to make up a whole bunch of fake yet authentic sounding documents. I guess I wanted a little challenge. And I got it.
So, as a warning, if you happen to stumble upon this blog and you are wondering why you're reading a bizarre sounding entry, that's why.

That's all for now.

No comments: