Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Another Update to This Blog

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only known site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. As you have guessed, it's anything and everything that I find interesting. You've been warned.

It's Election Day and I can't help but be cynical about this day. You've got voter suppression in Virginia, the new electronic voting machines hopefully working, and the only good news, no more of those freaking annoying political commercials. Those are enough to drive a person to not vote. After all, just like every time we go and elect someone, we still get screwed badly. Some pictures:


Not that I'm saying we all should be worried or anything. This is the United States of America and nothing like this would ever happen.

I'm doing a standup comedy competition along with other people trying to look like they are funny. Come and see me and these other poor souls as they try to make an audience laugh:
DATE: NOVEMBER 8, 2006
TIME: 7:00 PM
PLACE: KANSAS UNION, HAWK'S NEST (First Floor)

I've got another massive update to the story. It's nice to know that I am getting a better grasp of the fake documents. Plus adding a whole bunch of random notes from the editor can really pad the word count to ludicrous levels. Go figure that one out.


That's all for now.

No comments: