Thursday, November 02, 2006

Forget What I Said...

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un.

You remember what I've said about NaNoWriMo 2006 and posting the novel online on this site? Forget it. I am going to use the Gray Hall site for this year's entry. I just realized last night that I like to rant and rave and trying to rant and rave on this site while posting several thousand words of an unrelated story would be too confusing and make every post way too freaking long.
So yeah. Go to Gray Hall (also known as the NaNoWriMo link on the sidebar), and read the stories posted on there. As with last year, you will be notified on this site if there is an update.
If you choose not to take a look at the other blog I kinda operate but once a year at about this time, I will have to invoke the name of the Elder Gods from time immemorial to devour your Internet connection until decide to do otherwise. And I mean it. Now, where is my human skin-covered and bound copy of the Necronomicon? Ah yes, here it is... "To invoke the name of the Elder Gods, repeat the following chant twice: Hastor, Hastor..."
There is an update so you must read it. There might be one tonight as well, since I am taking a fun test on Saturday. Being a lawyer-in-training sucks.


That's all for now.

No comments: