Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Some More Random Stuff

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the quiet, unassuming site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. I think that it's about the right time for me to do one of those semi-regularly scheduled updates. Let's begin...

I just realized that there are a lot of cases to study for my Land Transactions final. I pay attention in class, but I was going through my notes and as I was looking through them, I'm thinking, "There sure are a lot of cases we studied in class. I better organize them..." So I spent a morning reading through the cases again and condensing them down into little paragraphs of maybe two or three sentences at most. Seeing that the professor mentioned something about putting down what page they were on in the casebook/supplement, I added in page numbers. When I was finished, I printed it off. This should allow me enough time to find what I need without spending too much time trying to look for it. Considering that the professor teaching the course enjoys giving questions with multiple parts, this might help just a bit.

There's this girl at KU Law (who is a character herself), who mentioned that I was a pretty cool, albiet strange person. Which in my book, being recognized as "cool, albiet strange" is a pretty good compliment. I generally tend to think that I am invisible and I blend in pretty well into crowds. OK, so I do have some very strange quirks and I possess a compendium of "knowledge" that most people do not even know. And I do have the habit of saying really strange things at the most inopportune time, thereby killing any conversation in a nanosecond. If you read one of my previous posts on figiuring out how to break windows, you probably would know what I am talking(er...writing) about.
Well, to make this rambling/random thread end in a semi-satisfying conclusion, she mentioned the USA Network's "Show Us Your Character" contest. This seems to be up my particular alley (the one behind the Twilight Zone). All I have to do is upload some photos, make a catchy profile, and put up a video (if I feel like putting one up). But what do I show to the world? Ah...there's the rub. So much of me to show...

Now must study for my four remaining finals next week. Four finals in 48 hours. This should prove to be interesting, though not in a particularly fun sort of way. I guess I might be some kind of test-taking masochist. Oh well. I need to rid my mind of all of the foolish and incorrect notions I have about Payment Systems, Internaional Economic Law, Professional Responsibility and Land Transactions. I wonder if I can get extra credit for putting myself through this law school exam torture? It would be nice I think. Next time, I should look at the finals schedule before making class choices. That's what all the smart people at the law school said...

That's all for now.

No comments: