Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Trial Ad Serendipity

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for one of those update thingies that I should be doing more often but do not due to a lack of anything happening in my so-called life on this planet.


I was having problems finding a witness for my Trial Ad small section. This happens, well, because I don't know that many people at the law school and being the semi-recluse does not work that well in these kinds of situations. Plus I would hate to bother anyone and all of these other problems get in the way. I'm not sure what to call it anyways.
But I think that my luck has changed with this situation. I have found (I think, assuming something strange doesn't happen) a partner for the small section. A truly serendipitous occasion.
I had given up on finding a partner and I check my e-mail. Guess what? Someone needed a partner and assumed someone else would be looking for one. Hey, it's an offer I can't refuse at this moment. It would look bad if I showed up for the first Trial Ad small section and I didn't have a partner.
Almost perfect timing. Some things work out pretty well.
Now the only thing to worry about is planning for the unexpected like the partner being unavailable. You've gotta plan for that. Everything else, well, I think I can handle.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

James! I am glad you are enjoying my blog. Yours is hilarious. It's fun to follow the misadventures of the Un-meister himself. I really want to see you do stand-up sometime. You are the only lawyer/comedian I know. As always, you are truly an original.

"Good luck" in the traditional sense with your final year of law school.

Sincerely,
Your future wife Bridget Un-Fair