Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Madness Begins Soon...

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for an update.

Despite being a 3L in law school, and with all of the other very important things associated with it (Trial Ad Final Trial, Law School Finals in December, MPRE), I am going to plunge forward and do NaNoWriMo again for 2006. For those who do not know what this is, basically, you write or attempt to write a 50,000 word novella during the month of November.
Normally, I would make and use a separate blog to keep everything straight in my mind as well as ease of use and reading. This year, however, I am going to do this online novel posting on this blog.
You may have noticed the NaNoWriMo tracker thing on the bottom of the page. It will keep track of everything until this ends. Assuming I update this often enough.
OK, during the month of November, you might notice some really strange stuff (and I do mean strange) on the home page for the month of November. It's all NaNoWriMo related because I am too lazy to make a new blog using Blogger.
I wonder how many people will come on to this site and wonder what the hell happened to the normal spiel on here...


And for a different type of madness, an Indian version of Michael Jackson's music video, Thriller straight from Bollywood, India's version of Hollywood. I saw this during my International Trade class and boy, at 9:00 AM, it was entertaining in an over-the-top ridiculous way. There is nothing like seeing Indian zombies dressed in saris doing synchronized pelvic thrusts and the Frankenstein/wereworlf walk, lip-syncing in Hindi, and well, doing what is considered a music video in that part of the world. If you've seen it, doesn't the guy look somewhat like Richard Pryor?
That's all for now.

No comments: