Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another Update

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the site for all things related to Un on the Internet. It's time for one of those update thingies that I have neglected to do for about two weeks.

As of this moment, I have lost twenty pounds. Which is nice for a change instead of gaining twnety pounds. This has been a relatively productive summer. Before you get all excited and start clapping, think of this. Given my starting weight, I could lose the weight of an anorexic Olsen twin and still be considered overweight. Go figure. I lose a bony person and am still considered overweight. That's life for you. Then again, it really doesn't look like I've changed that much. Hey, I really should be happy(and I am) that I have lost weight. Now if I can continue to keep on this track when school begins again...
I've got jury duty coming up for the next two weeks. It's my civic duty. Sort of like voting. No cases coming up yet, but I think I might have some later. Probably some misdemeanors and other minor cases. It shouldn't be too bad. Hopefully, I won't end up doing a case that takes a year out of my life. I'd hate for that to happen.
Been writing--well, making a feeble attempt--at writing a bizarre novel. One of those action-adventure things that make full use of all the strange knowledge I have floating in my head. Go figure. A mild-mannered law school student writing a book involving blood and guts and lots of explosions and things that go boom. A nice change of pace.

That's all for now.

No comments: