Thursday, December 14, 2006

Contracts...Mordor Style

Greetings and welcome back to The Un-Zone, the only site on the Internet devoted to all things related to Un. It's time for an update.

Law school finals for this semester are over. Done. I will not think about law school until January 2007 when the final semester of my final year begins. Or, if the current trend continues, maybe until May 2007.

This is, quite possibly, one of the more interesting posts I have seen on a blog in a long time. Only because it combines the Lord of the Rings with contracts law. What is even crazier is that the people commenting add in their little bits to the legal analysis. This might be proof that people start out sane and law school erodes this sanity until it becomes insanity. Or it might be proof that people who go to law school are inherently mentally unstable but don't know about it until later. I digress.
I probably would have come up with something crazy like this if I wanted to, but I don't think I could sum up enough craziness to come up with something coherent like that post. I think I don't make sense to myself sometimes. Well, I'm done for this post.

That's all for now.

No comments: