Friday, December 16, 2005

And The Insanity Will Soon End...For Now

Greetings and welcome to the Un-Zone, the site for all things related to Un. No, this is not a site relating to the United Nations.

The insanity called Law School Final Exams is nearly over. Just one more...one more. Business Associations. Woohoo. Feel the excitement? When this is over, I shall have an entire month to not think about law school until January. Then the process will repeat itself again until May 2007 when I graduate. Then comes the real world and 80 hour work weeks doing "stuff." This generally means doing research for a partner at the law firm. But at least you get paid. When you finally become partner after selling your soul and all sense of an actual life for thirty years, you get paid more. Then you enjoy it while it lasts before you die. The end. Sorry. That was a little too sarcastic. No. Not sarcastic enough.

After having my articles published in the Brief-Brief, I now have a reputation for being a person who doesn't give a damn. At least when it comes to political correctness and other things involving law school. According to one person, I've probably pissed off the law school professors and some hardcore Christian fundamentalists. At least those who actually believe that Intelligent Design is actual science, which it isn't by the way. By the way, they have an odd definition of tolerance, one of the supposed Christian virtures. It's tolerance if you promote Christianity, but if you disagree, you're an anti-Christian, Godless person. Interesting. What would Jesus think about that? He might beat up a relgion school professor to teach a lesson on real Christianity. Just kidding.
People found the article funny. Then I reminded them that it most likely was true. That put a damper on it.
The same person said the in the satire I wrote, I came off like an arrogant SOB. He added that it was fine as I was correct. Apparently, it's not arrogance if you're correct. If you're wrong, however, you're an arrogant SOB. I thanked him.
This got me to thinking. I should make a religion or a philosophy and call it something politically incorrect. I think the motto would be "I'm right and you're wrong. Get used to it." The whole purpose would be to spread enlightenment by telling it like it is to everyone, whether or not they like it. No holds barred. If you want to be sarcastic, go ahead. Socrates on steroids. Being the proverbial gadfly. Think of Judge Judy or maybe Doctor Phil when he gets on a roll. No, Judge Judy but even meaner and more sarcastic and biting.
Either that, or a television judge like Judge Judy. My own TV show. That would be cool. I would get paid to tell people that they are wrong and their case is a waste of my time. Or a stand up comedian like Chris Rock and point out that everyone is messed up.

Well, it's time to go to the Business Assoications final. Oh for joy.

That's all for now.

No comments: