Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Greetings from the Un-Zone

Welcome to the Un-Zone, a look into the mind of a KU Law School student. I hope that this will be an interesting blog for those who read it, and if not, well, that is your problem and not mine. Obviously, you do not have the same tastes as I do. If you do not, please visit somewhere else.

From time to time, I shall post whatever comes up that I find interesting, random musings, and any mental debris that I can sweep up from my mind. The amount of useless facts and random trivia that I can pull up is quite startling, even to myself. I've gotten myself into several sticky situations where bringing up such knowledge is not at all helpful. Like knowing information about illegal drugs in a Criminal Procedure class. When the professor asks, "Do you know what color crack-cocaine," it is most likely a rhetorical question. There are many other episodes, but I shall not bore you with recalling them all. This is just the most recent one.

So, for those who happen to stumble on this blog, please enjoy. If you have any comments or suggestions, please comment freely.

Do not make your comments obscene or act like a jerk in your comments. If you do, I shall have to send the robots out on you. It is not a pleasant experience.

Thank you. That is all.

No comments: